To our Loyal Clients
We want to thank you for your continued support, love, and patience during this closure. We are eager to get you all scheduled, but bare with our team as we are limited in services per day due to new state health department guidelines. We have extended our hours for the first two weeks of operation.
Our goal is to make sure we have a safe and healthy environment for you to come back to. We will be enforcing the guidelines provided to us by the state health department for the safely of our clients, team and our community. Below you will find everything you need to know about returning to the salon, our scheduling protocol and the guidelines for safety and sanitation we are following.
- We ask you to please self screen at home regarding your temperature. We ask you to not come in to your appointment if you are sick or presenting any symptoms. (ie. coughing, soar throat, fever etc.)
- Do not come in if you have been around anyone that has been sick or tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you have to cancel your appointment because you ARE sick, we will not be able to reschedule your appointment for 14 days thereafter.
- We will be waiving all cancellation fees if you canceled due to being sick. Otherwise, cancelation policies still apply.
- You MUST wear a mask when entering the salon, and for the duration of your appointment. Please use a mask with an ear loop, as it will not interfere with the hair service. If receiving a color service know that your mask may be stained by color and you may need another mask as backup.
- When you arrive, we ask you please wait outside by the fountain, while still maintaining 6 ft apart, and to CALL US to let us know you have arrived. Your stylist will come outside to greet you.
- Upon entering the salon you will have your temperature screened with a no contact thermometer and hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk for you.
- Please Note at this time the salon is boarded up due to the riots that occurred in Santa Monica. We are hoping to remove the boards soon. Please call us upon arrival.
- Clients with appointments only. Please come alone to your appointment. No extra friends/family or pets may accompany you to your appointment.
- No children or Keratin services will be provided for the first two weeks.
- There will be no walk ins during this time you must have an appointment.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We are trying to maintain a contactless check out for your safety and that of the front desk. Credit card information prior to checkout is preferred for your safety.
- Our coffee, water, snack and magazine stations will not be served. Please be sure to bring your own.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided through the salon for your safety and use.
- For the time being our stylists will be servicing ONE client at a time due to the state department health guidelines.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary salon is of the utmost importance. We are taking extra measures to sanitize and disinfect through out the day as well as before and after every client.
Our phone lines will be open ONLY Monday, June 8th & Tuesday, June 9th from 10:00am - 3:00pm until we officially open on Thursday the 11th of June.
Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment if you have trouble getting through our phone lines. We really appreciate your love, patience, and support during this time.